Shipping & returns
Shipping, Returns and Warranty
BUFFL devotes the utmost care to shipping orders. When packing the ordered products, they will be prepared for shipment. This includes protection against drops and bumps.
After packing the products, the order will be offered to Wuunder. This A-service provides you with a Track & Trace code so you can see when the ordered products will be offered. In general, the products will be delivered to you in seven business days. Buffl delivers only in Belgium, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Austria, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
Once a BUFFL? Always a BUFFL! We are sure that you will be sold immediately when you hold your BUFFL (product) in your arms. However, it may happen that you are not completely satisfied. In that case, we apply the following return policy:
- Under the Remote Buying Act, you have the right to return an ordered product within 14 working days, if possible in its original state, unopened and undamaged.
- Our products are mostly custom-made. Unique, and specially made to your wishes. These items, including ordered panels, cannot be returned.
- You may return merchandise items.
- The costs of a return shipment will be borne by you.
- We're only human. Did something go wrong with a delivery due to our fault, or is there a defect upon receipt? Then we will pay the return shipping costs. Always take a photo of the defect immediately, on the day of receipt.
- Are you returning an item? Always register your shipment first via [email protected]. State the order number, the item you wish to return and your personal details.
Incorrect delivery or defective product
If you have received a wrong delivery or something went wrong with your delivery, please contact our customer service directly at the number: 0486-725067 (leave any seal intact).
Our staff are happy to help. Please note that only the products purchased from the BUFFL webshop can be returned for refund. If you have any questions about returns, feel free to call us. Have your order number at hand for quick and personal service.
Sometimes the shipment can be received with damage. When your order arrives, we ask you to check the box with contents for damage.
Incidentally, it is normal that shipping causes some wear of the box. However, the shipped products must be completely intact. If it turns out that your ordered products are damaged, we ask you to contact our customer service immediately. We will then work together to find an appropriate solution. Have your order number, along with your email address and telephone number at hand for the fastest service.
Damage, complaints or a question about our warranty policy? Email a photo plus explanation to [email protected]. At BUFFL, we strive for optimum quality. However, it may happen that our products or services are not completely as desired. In that case, please feel free to contact us via the email address above. Together, we will look for an appropriate solution. We also apply the guarantee policy below.
- BUFFL delivers unique, customized work, according to the consumer's wishes. Therefore, it is not possible to refund money on our products and services if we have fulfilled the agreements made in advance. Should adjustments be desirable afterwards, we are happy to help you find the best solution, but this will be considered additional work.
- In the event of defects in the products or services delivered by us, these will be repaired. The consumer is not entitled to replacement of the entire product or service if repair work is reasonably possible.
- If delivered products and/or services do not meet the agreements made, the consumer must inform BUFFL within a maximum of 31 days. We will then work together to find suitable options for rectification.
- It is possible that imperfections will appear after the first month. In that case, we apply the following rules:
- Buttons: warm weather can sometimes cause a button to come loose. We therefore give a warranty of one calendar year (12 months) on buttons. Are they still secure after 12 months? Then they can handle anything!
- Cabinets: a door that no longer closes properly, or a cabinet that is difficult to open? We also provide a warranty of up to 12 months on these after delivery. Within these 12 months, our technicians will check whether they can repair defects or whether they need to replace the complete cabinet.
- Audio systems: no pleasant ride without a bit of music! We will resolve problems with your amplifier within 24 months of delivery.
- Seats, floors and tunnels: these are parts of your vehicle that you use intensively. And that you, as a BUFFL driver, are of course extremely careful with. Click here for maintenance tips that we would like to share with you. In addition, we ask you to weigh the choice of materials for your interior against the intensity of use. A leather floor can often take impacts better than a floor made of artificial leather. And clammy feet don't make any floors happy. Those are things you know beforehand when you put together your dream interior. We therefore do not give any warranty on (artificial) leather and fabric, but of course we want your BUFFL to remain in pristine condition just as much as you do. So in case of dissatisfaction with chairs, floors and tunnels within one year of purchase, our experts will first look at the severity and cause of the complaint. Then we will discuss how we can make your BUFFL shine again!
- Spraying and dipping work: these services are not provided by BUFFL but by one of our partners. This is why spraying and dipping work falls outside our warranty policy, with the exception of damage that is immediately visible upon delivery. A notification period of a maximum of one week applies for this. Rubber spraying or dipping is at your own risk at any rate because the risk of crumbling is high.
- If suppliers offer warranties beyond the conditions in BUFFL's warranty policy, these will be passed on to the consumer.
- Damage and/or complaints caused by excessive and/or irresponsible behaviour of the end user are in no case covered by the warranty policy. BUFFL reserves the right of discretion on this, if there is reason for that.